September 1, 2014—Los Angeles, CA— Better late than never! Alright, you knew this was coming. What I like most about watching awards show is joining the live conversation via Twitter (@GiselleAvenue follow ya girl) that captures every single moment. This was so hard to condense into 5 moments, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet.
So, what were my Top Five Moments?
- Weeks earlier, MTV announces Beyoncé will receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award and will be performing at the 2014 VMA’s
4. Beyoncé arrives, fashionably late, to the red carpet in a stunning black lace dress designed by Nicolas Jebran.
In the words of Kanye, “They say good things come to those who wait, So I’m a be at least an hour late”
- All other opening acts hit the stage, including a spicy opening performance from Nicki Minaj with her notorious song, Anaconda.
- Beyonce hits the stage and welcomes viewers to her world. Beyonce performed almost every track off of her self-titled album, Beyonce , which was released without warning on December 13, 2013.
- Jay-Z presents the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award to his wife, Beyonce along with their daughter and heiress to the throne, Blue Ivy.
This was truly a picture perfect moment.. what divorce rumors? Standing ovation to the overall production of the BeyMA’s! We love you like X-O!
What were your top moments?