It’s Giselle, your favorite lifestyle blogger and wellness sis on Giselle Avenue, here to continue our conversation on chakra healing. Today’s chakra: CROWN.
The Crown Chakra is often considered the most important chakra, as it is our direct connection to Source, the Universe, or the Divine. In many cultures, the color purple has been associated with royalty, nobility, and spirituality, and it’s no surprise that Prince’s film, PURPLE RAIN, is also named after this layered, divine color.
However, the significance of the color purple goes beyond just music and fashion. It has a rich history in African-American art and culture, as seen in the iconic film, The Color Purple. Despite its cultural significance and spiritual importance, the Crown Chakra has been under attack in recent times, as if someone is trying to make us forget our royal lineage as ancient royal families sent back from the future to uphold righteousness and true love on the planet.
Additionally, in many religions, the color purple is used for the church leadership, and interior design, and it’s almost taboo to wear this color in any capacity outside of the church, or showing your submission to “said” religion.
Even in African-American culture, when a black man wears anything purple, he is presumed a member of a fraternal organization. It’s actually pretty wild how much these colors are deeply programmed into our subconscious mind as off limits unless you’ve earned the right to do so!
Well, that’s over, it’s cancelled.
In this blog post, we will explore the beauty of the Crown Chakra and the color purple, and why it’s important to protect and activate our Crown Chakra to access our true spiritual potential.
The Crown Chakra, also known as the Sahasrara Chakra, is the seventh and highest chakra in the human body. It is located at the top of the head and is associated with spiritual connection, higher consciousness, and enlightenment. When our Crown Chakra is open and balanced, we can experience a deeper sense of inner peace, clarity, and purpose.
Adjust Your Crown
Here are five tips on how to activate your Crown Chakra and live a better life:
- Practice Meditation – Meditation is an excellent way to quiet the mind and connect with your higher self. Find a quiet and peaceful place, sit in a comfortable position, and focus on your breath. This will help you to clear your mind and open up your Crown Chakra.
- Spend Time in Nature – Nature is a great way to connect with your higher self and the universe. Spend time outside in nature, take a walk, or hike in the mountains. This will help you to feel more connected to the world around you and activate your Crown Chakra.
- Use Essential Oils – Certain essential oils such as frankincense and lavender are great for opening the Crown Chakra. Apply these oils to the top of your head, temples, or diffused in the air.
- Practice Gratitude – Gratitude is a powerful way to activate your Crown Chakra. Take time each day to reflect on the things that you are grateful for in your life. This will help you to feel more connected to the universe and activate your Crown Chakra.
- Wear Purple or White Clothing – The Crown Chakra is associated with the colors white and purple. Wearing these colors can help to activate your Crown Chakra and bring you closer to the universe. Try wearing white or purple clothing, jewelry, or accessories to help activate your Crown Chakra.
- Practice haircare – Your hair is your crown. As illustrated in the legislation outlined in the Crown Act, our crowns have been under attack for decades and it’s time to take your power back. I’ve shared a few of my favorite beauty products to help you get started on your self-love journey via taking care of your hair.
By practicing these tips, you can activate your Crown Chakra and experience a deeper sense of inner peace, clarity, and purpose. Remember to always focus on positive energy, mindfulness, and gratitude to help you live a better life.
Your Crown is your birthright! Don’t let anyone or anything encourage you to tone it down, or take off your crown as if you are not a true royal being! I am so happy that I’ve experienced this level of self-love and I’ve grown to enjoy wearing my crown.