Hey loves! Have you started your holiday shopping yet? I definitely waited until this week to start buying gifts (#dontjudgeme), but it is the thought that counts, right? And while I had a mild heart attack when I caught a glimpse of my calendar yesterday, I’ll admit that because there are so many amazing items out there, I don’t feel as overwhelmed as I usually do. And not just amazing gift ideas, but super inexpensive ones. Because if we’re being honest, the holiday season can start to get pricey pretty quickly. So if you’re a procrastinator like me and need a gift guide to help you win at this holiday season while crossing all your loved ones off your list, this is for you.
I pride myself on being a great gift-giver. I put so much time and effort into finding a gift that will not only make my family and friends smile, but one that each of them will get a lot of use out of. And because I truly have so many black girls who rock in my life, I am opting to give them gifts that remind them of their magic in every way possible. But trust me, there’s no breaking the bank over here. My effort doesn’t have to equal expensive. I’m talking a gift that helps empower and guide them through personal and professional transitions as the New Year approaches like Shonda Rhimes’ “Year of Yes.” Or a gift to help them feel good and look good, like a Bahi Cosmetics clay mask. And my fashion girls will love a “Feeling Myself” tote a la Beyonce’. It’s all about finding that special gift that feels tailor-made for their interests.
If you’re trying to beat the holiday clock, get into these gift ideas for all the magical black girls in your life:
1. Bahi Cosmetics Charcoal Face Mask for $20.00
2. Foxie Cosmetics Coconut and Vanilla Bath Soak for $20.00
3. Nola Darling Mini Studs for $30.00
4. Beauty Bakerie Hazelnut Swirl Metallic Lip Whip for $20.00
5. Adorned by Chi ‘Hands Off the Hair!’ Shirt for $29.00
6. “Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person” by Shonda Rhimes for $18.25
7. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint for $24.00
8. The Wrap Life’s Latti Wrap for $22.00
9. Feeling Myself Tote for $25.00
10. In a 90s Kinda World Tee for $27.19
Who is on your holiday list this year? What are you buying them? Any great items I missed? I cannot wait to hear from you in the comments! May the express shipping gods be forever in your favor. Happy holidays!
Living My Best Life,